1. Payne J, Luis Fuentes V, Boswood A, et al. Population characteristics and survival in 127 referred cats with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (1997 to 2005). Journal of Small Animal Practice. 2010;51:540–547.
2. Rush JE, Freeman LM, Fenollosa NK, et al. Population and survival characteristics of cats with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: 260 cases (1990–1999). Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. 2002;220:202–207.
3. Wagner T, Fuentes VL, Payne JR, et al. Comparison of auscultatory and echocardiographic findings in healthy adult cats. Journal of Veterinary Cardiology. 2010;12:171–182.
4. Payne JR, Borgeat K, Connolly DJ, et al. Prognostic indicators in cats with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine. 2013;27:1427–1436.
5. Schober KE, Wetli E, Drost WT. Radiographic and echocardiographic assessment of left atrial size in 100 cats with acute left-sided congestive heart failure. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound. 2014;55:359–367.
6. Borgeat K, Sherwood K, Payne JR, et al. Plasma cardiac troponin I concentration and cardiac death in cats with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine. 2014;28:1731–1737.
7. Schober KE, Zientek J, Li X, et al. Effect of treatment with atenolol on 5-year survival in cats with preclinical (asymptomatic) hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Journal of Veterinary Cardiology. 2013;15:93–104.